Illustrator- OG-2 Job 2020, State Bank of Pakistan, Online Apply
Illustrator- OG-2 Job 2020. The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), the Central Bank, regulates the country’s financial and credit system and develops it in the best national interest, with the idea of ensuring the economic stability and optimum utilization of the country’s development resources. Promotes The continued robustness of its regulatory and supervisory government reflects the banking sector’s performance and resilience in the face of the current challenging macro-financial environment.
The State Bank of Karachi is looking for high-caliber, dynamic professionals to take the next position in the Karachi-based Foreign Relations Department.
Illustrator- OG-2 Job 2020
Holder’s responsibilities include performing the following tasks with others.
Prepare news from the State Bank. Help in editing the monthly selection of materials, images, and compositions in the first phase and editing them in the next phase.
Integrates with the bank’s publishing table for design layout and printing according to printing parameters.
Image processing/color correction of all content using State Bank News printing software.
Implementation of State Bank News Design for CTP preparation.
Creating interactive electronic versions of Flap and Broadcast State Bank News on an internal website.
Preparing to present lively for department meetings and events.
Create whiteboard animations.
Video recording and non-linear editing of meetings/events/interviews when necessary.
Cover photo of all State Bank indoor and outdoor events.
Processing, record keeping, and photo archiving of all State Bank events.
Perform any other task, which may be assigned from time to time by senior management.
16 years of education with a master’s degree in Mass Communication or other related qualifications.
Maximum 55 years. Extra relevant experience can give you comfort.
With at least 3 years of professional photography experience in large-scale public organizations, with over 20 years of professional protocol knowledge and practical knowledge of conducting photo sessions for senior honorees, foreign visitors, and bureaucrats.
- Experience in design, edition, text manipulation / magazine design within Adobe Creative Cloud Tools (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Quark Express, Corel Draw, Freehand, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Auditions: efficient use of limited space, appropriate Copying, using fonts that create tab formats and more.
- Proven experience in Photoshop editing, image manipulation and image restoration.
- Proven experience explaining themes and concepts for photography and graphic design.
- Be able to create different titles, design concepts and catchy visual effects.
- Experience in creating whiteboard animations and animated presentations.
- Proven experience in NineLiner video editing and manipulation.
Interested candidates who meet the above eligibility criteria can submit detailed CV to Joint Director, Resource Management, DRH, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, State Bankman Building, I.I. Chandigarh Road, Karachi, with his CV and recent photo. The deadline for submitting applications is May 1, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Requests for incomplete CVs, especially those lacking photographs, dates of birth, experience / qualification dates or any other important information. The selection process may also include a written exam.
The Last date to apply is 01, May 2020