Today Junior National Saving officer Test
Junior National Saving officer, get all exams solved past papers series, latest test past papers,
Junior National Saving officer, Test Solved Past Paper 2020
1. Highest military award?
2. Graphs labels:
3. 1st census?
4. Sub Himalayas called?
ANS: Siwalik Himalayas
5. Medina was a center of learning and knowledge?
6. Medina was capital of?
ANS: Islamic regime
8.Thal desert is between in which rivers?
ANS: Indus and Jhelum
9. Which barrage is connecting with Baluchistan?
ANS: Sukkur barrage canals
10.Khyber pass connected Pakistan which country?
Junior National Saving officer
11. Quid e millet is the title of which politician?
ANS: Liaqat Ali khan
12. Old name of khyber pakhtune khawa?
13. How many letters in the first kalmia?
14. Which kalmia will read after wuzu?
15. Who is the founder of the two-nation theory?
ANS: Sir Syed Ahmad khan
16. Who is the first president of the constituent assembly of Pakistan?
17. Ayyub khan remove the which politician in 1958?
ANS: Iskandar Mirza
18. The message of a prophet is a hadith, Qur’anic ayat, or narrates?
19. The second highest peak of word located in which mountains?
20. If a diameter of a circle is 5cm the radius of the circle?
21. If the radius of a circle is 5 cm the diameter of the circle?
22. 61, 74,76,80,82 average?
ANS: These figures I forgot
23. 48, 26 and 38 average?
ANS: These figures I forgot
24. 4 books bought in 320 than average?
25. If one boy read the 100 pages in 5 days then tell how many read the papers in one day?
26. 0.15y= 15 then y=?
Also, visit: National Saving Officer FPSC MCQs
27. Which digits come at hundreds of thousands?
ANS: was 2
28. What does the ‘delete’ function in MS office?
29. How we paste the data in the word?
ANS: Ctrl v
30. if you have in a spelling error that which color is a mention?
31. Which of the following the highest rainfall in Pakistan?
32. Which place of Pakistan called Switzerland of Pakistan?
33. Chinkara deer and peacock found in?
34. Liaqat Ali khan joined the Muslim league?
35. Press antonyms?
36. Summit antonyms?
37. Create synonyms?
38. Dead: lifeless
39. First madni Surat?
ANS: marked Fateh
Also Visit: Everyday Science MCQs
40. He repaired the car he is?
ANS: “competent” mechanic
41. Row and column?
42. 450 shirts and 500 percentages are?
43. Mediocre antonyms: exceptional or excellent?
44. Darood Shareef is?
45. Lovely synonym?
46. the most inconsistent with the above mention sentence?
ANS: everyone is not fat
47. C (Colors analytical)
48. A (colors analytical)
49. D (colors analytical)
50. Pak army HQ GHQ RWP
51. The only difference between flights was?
52. Harrapa in?
53. Who was the founder of the Mughal empire?
54. In which religion believe in angels?
55. The first reservoir found for gas in which area?
56: Jo kalma perhay per dil sa islam na qobol keray wo?
57: Which deeds give Jannat?